Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh No. =/

I have a few problems...
Well, one.
I think I like a guy that I shouldn't.
And I don't know what to do. No, I'm not head-over-heels for him like I am for Eric, or anything. NOT EVEN CLOSE. But, I don't think I should like him.
Ohhh. Megan broke up with Danny today. Which isn't normal, usually, he breaks up with her like; five times a day. I know, what a healthy relationship, right? YEA, AND SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM FOR TOMMY!
That's a new low. He's worse than Danny. I mean really, TOMMY?
Megan, what are YOU THINKING?!
I went to Bradley Farms with Kelli, Stephanie, Mike and Zach on Saturday. THE HAUNTED HOUSE WAS FRENCH-TOASTING AWSHUMM. We screamed at pretty much everything...! Mike and Steph got in soooo much trouble though. Steph's parents were scarier than the haunted house. O_+!! Which is pretty scary. Kelli and I felt so bad for them. We weren't supposed to be waiting for Mike's girlfriend, Ally, but we did anyways... Kelli and I didn't get in trouble though. We don't really like/know her. AND we didn't want to wait, THEY did.
O_+
Anyways.
We're making smoothies tomorrow in FACs. xO I am so EXCiTED?!
TeeHee!

Mmkay. I'm bored. Baii.

♥Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/