Thursday, October 2, 2008

Haii-low All!

Okayyzzz. Haii-low. I know you all missed me so very muches. xD!!

I crack myself up!

As you all knowww;; I am back in school. And I have been for about a month now.
I've acquired a new friend;; Gabi.
And reacquired some old ones;; Kelli and Megan.
ANDDD. Still am EXTREMELY acquired with the present &+ last two years, ones;; Zack, Maddesen, Pat, Chad, Sarah...

Chyeahh. So bored.
Ughh. I had a Science test today. Stupid, stupid tests!!
I was supposed to have a History test tomorrow, then he moved it to Monday and now to Tuesday. Whee musical tests!!! ROFLL.
French is pretty awshumm.
Science is my FAVORITE CLASS EVER! I LOVE MY TEACHER, HE IS SO AWESOME!!!
History. Teacher is pretty awesome as well.
Chorus/Study hall. A little cool.
Gym/FACS ehh, a little boring but fun as well! I get to see mah franns in both!
Accel. Math. YUCkk. Most of the time it's okay, but sometimes I downright despise it.
LUNCH. YAYY. I GET TO SEE SCIENCE TEACHER AGAINN! YEPP, FOR THE STUDY HALL PART THINGIEE. I HAVE LUNCH 7B. THE LAST LUNCH EVERR OF THE ENTIREE DAYYYYYY!
wahh. :='( Dumb lunch.
Health. DUMB DUMB DUMBBBBB.
English is actually pretty fun. I lovee the people in my class!
TENTH PERIOD IS REALLY FRENCH-TOASTING BORING!!!!!!!!!! -_-
But Science is awesomee. xP
Shout-outs for today~ Gabi, Chad, Pat, Madz, Sarah, Meg, Kelli, Dez, Tyler and *sigh* I guess DANNY, just for Megan. xDD
She's gonna kill me. ROFLL.

Mood~ Bored. Hungry. A little Tired.
Listening to~ My stomach grumblee. I was listening to Addicted by Saving Abel.

Baii for now peepz.


♥Kay♥

1 comment:

Toryy said...

I hate my science teacher.

We were doing something with balloons and she says:

Her- Pop my balloons ill pop your face!!

Then I picked up a baloon and dropped in it my hand and it popped -_- She doesnt know its me but she will this Monday..

Give Me More! =/