Saturday, October 18, 2008

SARAH HAS ARRiVED!

Run away, run away....!! I am listening to my 30 Seconds to Mars CD... And was listening to Attack, but now it changed to Beautiful Lie.
ANYWAYS. Sarah is back! She's at my house, sitting right next to me... LOL. We just got finished playing Rockband and Singstar. xD SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LIEEE....
Yeshh. It be fun. xO
I've been spending so much time on Polyvore... LOLLL.
Ohh;; I was helping sissy ({sarahhhh!!!}) with her French 'cuz she got a 2 in it on her 5 Week Interim Report, 2 means 80-90 Yup, yup. I only got a 2 in Accel. Math, but it's an 89. O_+ Sarah's going crazii...... O_+ AND SCARING ME.
She be watching my screen.... O_+
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WHAT IF I FELL TO THE FLOOR?
BLESS YOU!!! She sneezed-ed. BURY ME, BURY ME.
If you couldn't tell by now; I'm listening to The Kill.

OHHH. Be right back. xD

♥Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/