Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bowchickawowwow!!!

I got Megan a blogger!
Suh-weetz, right? Yea, I know. xD
I'm listening to Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf. xD
Wayne's world, let it rock!
I lovee P!nk's new song So What! I really wanna listen to I Like the Way You Move by Outkast... Hhmm. I'm gonna try and find itt!!
*DANCES* I like the wayyy ya move! DUN NA NA! xD
I just got done with an English essay thingy about moi! I HATEE my English teacher.
I lost my voice yesterday AND today, and this morning I couldn't talk at ALL. It got a little better. So I could tell people that my voice really wasn't in great shape. It KILLS my voice to talk and everything. So; we had to write the first draft of that whatcha-ma-call-it essay thingy and she tells us that we'll have to say it aloud to our partners/groups, whatever. See, all of my other teachers have been SO understanding about my voice/throat. Now here comes my dumb know-it-all, grumpy, warden material English teacher, saying that she doesn't care.
"Uhm, Mrs (INSERT NAME HERE. I SHOULD! SO PEOPLE CAN STALK HER!!!) I've been having some problems with my voice. (not in these words, 'cuz, uhmm, I CAN'T TALK!)"
"Uhmm, Krystiana, I can hear you perfectly fine. (hearing problems. >_<) I don't care. Go read your story."
Mind you that my story is three pages long.
Idiotic, mental...
Okay, calm down Kay.
Dix, neuf, huit, sept, six, cinq, quatre, trois, deux, un, zero....
Aghhh.... I'm okay.
I'm listening to Lollipop Remixx with Kanye!! xDD
OHHH. HEYYYY. xD
This is lykee;; mah daddy's favorite song right now! Besides the song off Staind's NEW album, the song is called Tangled Up In You.
xD It's acoustic. And at first; i thought Staind was going country. 'Cuz Aaron Lewis's voice in acousticc, is lykee;; French-toasting AMAZING. He can go SO low and sound PERFECT. I know there's recording studio work done and everything, but you can't help but see it's perfection.
Lollipop just got all quiett!!!
-_-
I is tired. >_<
D= I DON'T HAVE TO WASH MY FACE!
HELIUM YEA!
Whoo.
Sorry.
I got a little excited there! I'm usually too tired to wash my face.... But I have to. Because of my stupid eyeliner crudd.
It's so perhty; yet so EViiL!
BOTTLES IN THE CLUBBBB!!!
SHORTTIIEEEE WANNNA THUGGG!
xP
Mmkay. I'mma go now.
I wentt to WAL*MART today! Yayyyy! WHOO.
I got a new brush!
I wanted the lime green one with the EXTREMELY squishy handle, but it was like 7.00 dollars! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?
So I got a gray brush with a NOT-AS squishy handle, but it's still AWSHUM. 'Cuz the only other lime green one was square. -_- I wanted the OVAL shaped one.
R-tarded storee with 7.00 lime green, squishy handle, oval-shaped and square-shaped brushes.
I JUST WANTED A 5.00 LIME GREEN, OVAL/SQUARE-SHAPED SQUISHY HANDLE BRUSH! BUT NOOO, WAL*MART HAD TO STOCK 7.00 ONES!!! AND 5.00 GRAY NOT-AS SQUISHY HANDLE, OVAL SHAPED BRUSHES!
AND I WANTED THE NEON GREEN DIGITAL CAMERA, BUT IT'S LYKEE;; $129!!! AND THE ONE THAT LOOKS EXACTLYYY LIKE IT, IS IN ELECTRIC BLUE FOR $132!
THEN THE OTHER ONE, THAT LOOKS EXACTLYYY LIKE IT, IS DARK RED! BUT GET THIS, IT'S $110!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idiotic prices.
I hatee Wal*Mart.
Bad, gay Wal*Mart.

Baii now.

Your much irritated,
♥Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/