Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ugh, so bored...

I am probably THEE most bored person on this planet right now.
*Sigh* there's not much to do. It feels like it's Sunday, but it's Saturday. I don't want to go to school on Monday, but at the same time, I'm sick of sitting here... Yea, this will ALL change on Monday. The bags under the eyes will come, staying up late will knock on my door to bite me in the butt... Yea, typical Kay.

And so we proceed...

I was just reading someone's blog. It's called Clever Girl Goes Blog; and it amazed me how intelligent her writing is. The perspective that we share is the same, on the world, but completely different in age grouping. Considering I'm a lot younger than her. I'm feeling kind of... Intelligent today, actually. Which surprises me. I guess, if you wake up at 5:30 every day, waking up at 6:34 isn't that bad. But; if I were to wake up at 6:34 every morning, I would most definitely be late for school. Considering that my bus decides to come and pick me up every morning at 7:13, whether I would like it to, or not. :) So, yea, forget you... Stupid bus.

And onto other things, which I assume that you, yourself, could care less about...

This is what I don't understand, ({about myself...}) I continue to blog, all of the time, might I add, with no results to show to the world. None. Except for Tory, but... That's different. LoL. I mean; I usually just blog to express myself, get things off my chest... But, why DO I blog? The REAL reason? Not just to do it, no. Not to really express myself; considering that I can't, with my fear of getting stalked and all... No. I don't know. And that's pretty sad.
I think I'm a computerholic. I don't think I could live without my computer, pretty pathetic, huh? =/ I think so. It's one thing to have an e-mail, or just to type up something important on MS Word... But spend a lot of your free time on it? Yea, I know it's sad... But I really have no life during school days. Sure, AT school, but afterwards? Nah. Weekends? Yea. But I was busy, this first REAL weekend of school. REAL meaning; where I've seen my friends and I almost peed myself from all of my awkward joy of the last bell of the day. Anywayz, yea, I was busy. I woke up at 6:34, as stated earlier, ({THIS I LOVED! IT WASN'T 5:30!!!}) took a shower, was almost late for my event... LoL. Typical Kay, once again! So; we arrived at the Fire Hall and as soon as we got there, people started to pour in. So, I forced myself to work this early in the morning. I was working at a volunteer breakfast at the firehall near my grandparents' house. Even though it's volunteer, we always get tips. xD
BUT; we got jipped.
Yea, that's right. One of my grandparents' neighbors is the treasurer for the firehall and she runs the front table, where she collects the money ({$5.00 for every person}) and puts it away and what-not. So; usually, Bob or Brad ({head people}) would divide the tips up and give it to the younger kids. The younger kids being Megan ({friend from ever since I was born, she's two or three years older}) and myself. Well; Brad had left for a carshow and we were busy all day, so Bob wasn't really watching anything else but the stove. Since the firehall's head cheif's wife ({LOL. What a mouthful.}) was there, Joanie decided to give some to her. And on this tips basket, she decided to write "Tips and Fire Dept." What the helium? ({Excuse the languageee. This made many people upset.}) So; she gives about $21 to what's-her-face and Megan and I next to nothing, almost. ({Not that we care, because we're volunteers, but that's STILL wrong!}) So Megan counted hers and she got $12 and I counted mine and I got $13. We would have each gotten $21 if the cheif's wife hadn't been there. Who had done NOTHING. The money didn't even GO to the fire department, like Joanie was telling everyone! Which is OBNOXIOUS and RUDE and, just.... UGHHH! And Joanie went up to me later on and said, "Well, wow, you sure made a lot of money today!" So she KNEW that she gave me more than she gave Megan! WHETHER it be a DOLLAR or NOT, she still KNEW that she'd ripped Megan off. And when Joanie's granddaughter Adrianne worked there when her and Megan were younger, Megan would go home with $5 and Adrianne with $21 herSELF. You DO NOT PICK FAVORITES. What an obnoxious old lady. Geez. She's annoying, too. Brad had stood up for me before because Joanie had been bossing me around. I know, I know, respect your elders, but this was no, "Oh, would you please do this?" It was, "You're doing it wrong." Not in those words, of course not, but in the same meaning.

LoL. Okay. I've chatted you guys up enough to last me about two, three days. xD
See ya later, power rangerr!

Baii!

Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/