Friday, September 12, 2008

Yo

LoL. I'm feeling exotic today, so let's go with a bright color. xD
You know how I was complaining about having French in the morning? It's really not that bad, actually. xD School isn't bad either, but it makes me soooo tired. I come home &+ I want to go die in my bed. O_+ THAT is how tired I am after school. Then I have all of this homework &+ it's just gay. >_<>_< &+ tired. LoL. Mad &+ tired. xD
English is boring.
History is boring.
Health is boring... Except for when our teacher turned on Classic Rock music. xD That sure woke me up! xD I don't remember what the band was called, but I have REALLY got to look them up...! :D Anywayz...
I iz bored. -_- Mostly 'cuz I dunno what to say. O_+
There were SO many people at Chili's tonight, we had to wait about 20-25 minutes for a TABLE for FIVE people. O_+ It was PACKED. xD
Okay, well I'm out of things to talk about... Everything's kind of boring now 'cuz I can't just run around to the local park &+ hang out with mah peeps. D: It sux. >_<
Anywayz...!
Baii!
LoL.
♥Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/