Friday, August 8, 2008

Uhm...?

({Currently On Sites: VmkMagic, BLOGGER ({duhh...}) and YouTube.})
({Mood: Tired. Aching. Bored.})
({Thinking About: Ronni Radke. Eric. An RP on VMKM. Jolly Ranchers.})
({Currently Doing: Blogging, Rping on VMKM, eating JRs({shorter}) and being hungry...?})


Okkayyyy?
Uhm. What to type?
I'm ugh... On Blogger? Yea, a little tired. My back has been killing me ALLLLL day and it's making me extremely tired. I've been sitting at the computer all day sucking on Jolly Ranchers. D:
I found some new bands! Which are now sooo going into my favoritteesss on another site!
From First to Last.
BlesstheFall.
Escape The Fate.
Silverstein.
And Pon && Zi RoCK.
I havee Zi on my desktop saying, "I might not look like much, but I'm pro at pretending to be a ninja."
Ughhh.... I'm going school shopping on Tuesday. I have to go back on the third of Sept.
Yay?
No,
Not really.
Okayy, whatevs. Imma go do.... Something... I 'spose.

♥Kay♥


No comments:

Give Me More! =/