Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ugh, okay.

No one ever seems to read ANYTHING on here.
I think that most people have justed started to type here to VENT to THEMSELVES. 'Cuz no one reads anyones' blogs unless you ask them to... Mmkay, whatever. I'll just type about different stuff now.

Mood: I don't really have a mood currently, I guess, serene?
Current Sites That I'm On: Blogger, Soon-to-be-on Playlist, Youtube, Vmkmagic.
Currently Thinking About: What to type, an RP on VMKM, music, Pon && Zi and Eric.
Currently Eating: Nothing. I just had CinnamonToastCrunch, though... I might go get my Jolly Rancherz.... xD

Okay, well, I'll come back later if I find out anything more exciting to talk about. I'll mostly be posting my new stories, typing new chapters on MSWord, or playing RockBand. Whatever pleases me, I suppose. Whatever keeps my mind off of being bored. I wish Family Guy was on right now. Seriously, I do. I'm bored out of my mind.
Okay.
Baiiz.
♥Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/