Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So......

Well, I finished Breaking Dawn on the 3rd. Now I'm bored. xD I'm going hiking sometime this week.... Aghhh! My dad got a job, he's being paid $15 an hour! SUH-weet, eh?! I am soooooo HAPPY. xD He just got paid today. xD xD xD
I am extremely hyper.
ZoMG. I flipped out. I had an orientation for my new grade and guess who just HAPPENED to be there? That's right. Eric. I have AH-mazing luck, wouldn't ya say so? Yea, I was nervous the ENTIIIIREEEE time! Geez. :P Stupid office people scheduling us at the same time. Why does MYYY crush have to be in the same one as me? Why couldn't it have been Clayton, or somebody? Actually... I was hoping that one of the guys would be there, like Patrick or someone, then he might've talked to me. I kept looking at him :D. We had to do a survey to find out what some people liked and we avoided each other... Purposely. But his weird, other friends, not "The Guys," kept standing in line next to me. So he was there, too. xD I sound obsessive, but I'm seriously just fretting. He'll be there tomorrow, too. I'm freaking out!!! D:!
Gotta go....!!


Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/