Monday, August 11, 2008

Ahahhah?!

So, I'm listening to my MP3 player && typing on an RP in VMKM.
xD

Uhm... I'm not doing much.
Currently the song is: Zoe Jane by Staind. D: I love this song...
And I'll always love you... Way that a father, should love his daughter.
Sweet Zoe Jane....
Awe... It's so cute. xD
Sweet Zoe Jane....
Awe!!
Into ACCTIIOONNNN!
Current Song: Let's Get Movin' Into Action by Skye Sweetnam.
Let's get movin' into action!
If your life's too slow, no satisfaction...

xD
If you got a dream, you gotta follow it up.... xD
Current Song: I dunno, the guitar solo... OH! It's Maps! I recognized the guitar part.
Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

I LOVE this song. I found it on RockBand.
The lyrics stay pretty much the same through out the entire song. The guitar is SUH-weet in this song, so are the drums. xD
Current Song: Emily by From First To Last.... xD
Smiles and her laughter, it's the only thing I've been waiting for.... xD
Current Song: My Heroine by Silverstein


I'll be back later!

♥Kay♥

1 comment:

Toryy said...

My mom listens to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs lol <3333!!

Ive never listened to them though.

Give Me More! =/