Sunday, July 27, 2008

Okayzzzz...?

Well.
I was just on Polyvore, and I searched sets involving Skye Sweetnam. And Skye seems to have a Polyvore account! Hmm, I dunno.
Anywayz.
So how's life people?
I was just listening to Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold.
My homepage for Polyvore is Blogger. xD On Polyvore my name is DeFYNoRMALiTYxx... So, if you can be bothered to, LooK ME UP!
I am getting someone to make me a Shirley Manson signature on VmkMAGiC. xD {(I just did that in caps. so I could use my lowercase I! :P)}
I am EXTREMELY hungry, but I left my Cool Ranch Doritos at my grandmother's house. They will most likely eat them. *Tear* :'(
Anywayz. ({AGAiN})
People, check out VMKMagic. Really, you should. VMK isn't around anymore, but this fansite IS still around! I swear to you, that you will meet GREAT people, like WaterMelonErin, who MiGHT be starting a Blogger!
Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold is a HAWTiE!
LoL. Just had to get that out. xD
I've started YET ANOTHER story.
Okayz, yea, I'm really hungry, so....! I shall be on tomorrow morning, writing to NO ONE, yet AGAIN.
My invisible readers always seem to amaze me, with their beautiful, invisble comments, and such.
Good-baii!

Kay♥

Who's to know if your soul will fade at all? -000-Fake it, by Seether

No comments:

Give Me More! =/