Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh. My. Juice. Box.

THAT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!
I was just searching for songs for my next chapter on my other blog and I tried From First to Last's Note to Self. So, what do I find? These two PREPS, ({Crud, LOOK, they made me use a LABEL.}) were "supposedly" dressed up as "Emos." First of all, LABEL ALERT. AND, From First to Last is a GREAT band and they were MAKING FUN of other people. How is that FUNNY at ALL? I wanted to MURDER them. That's SO annoying! Especially for people to go OUT OF THEIR WAY, to make FUN of other people. It's R-TARDED! God, that made me so mad. >_< They were "reenacting" a part of Note to Self, lip syncing. -_- So, basically, they were making fun of From First to Last and I felt like ripping their heads off like the little blond does to Skye in the Babydoll Gone Wrong video. -_-
Okay, I'm done now.

♥Kay♥

3 comments:

Toryy said...

That totally confused me lol.

Preps suck.

Thank you =]

I fo shizzzly will post pics.

Toryy said...

Kay I watched the video and yeah i agreeee wit yaa

Toryy said...

Ill have him, fo shizzle haha!

I saw him first =]

Give Me More! =/