Friday, August 15, 2008

August 15th... Yay?

Well... I'm bored. -_-
My cat sounds like he's dying, with the way his meows are sounding.
I was just listening to Calling All Cars by Senses Fail and All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) by Bullet for My Valentine.
Well; my dad is a diabetic, as I have stated before. Well, he can't go to sleep on an empty stomach, so he always eats a snack before he goes to bed. But the problem with that is; he always wakes up in the morning at like, 200. And then he has to take 2 shots of insulin JUST to eat breakfast!
So; when he went to see his diabetic instructor/helper/person, she gave him a LONG-LASTING insulin pen, instead of FAST-ACTING. So yesterday he didn't feel good and today he woke up feeling nauseated. So, he couldn't go to work, so I stayed home with him. He took a nap and I went back to sleep ({it was 7:30 in the morning. I'm going back to bed. -_-})
Actually, I ate breakfast before I fell back asleep.
Then I woke up at... 11 something. Then I watched TV and ate some yogurt. >_<
And I've been super-hot all day long and it's not even that warm out! When this morning, I was freezing. I wore a tank top and shorts to bed, right? I woke up this morning and threw on; a sweatshirt, long pants and socks. O_o And it felt positively freezing outside.
And when I woke up I was STEAMING HOT. -_- Of course, I'd been wrapped up in two blankets when I'd went back to bed.... ^_^
So, I've done nothing all day. I've been lazy. ^_^
I am leaving now. xD

Baiiz.

♥Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/