Monday, August 25, 2008

LoL.

Okayz. So it's 1:09 and I have to get up at eight tomorrow to get ready for an orientation. O_+ Fun, right? Kind of. I get my schedule and I'm taking Dez with me. ({Desiree is one of my bffls.})
xD I have been talking to Tory ALL THEEE TIME NOW. The only times that we are apart are when she's online when I'm asleep, like two/three hour difference and when I'm at school/me-soon-to-be-at-school. xD And I feel bad 'cuz I haven't talked to Gemmie in forever and she was my first online bffl. D: So, I messaged her today saying that I'd lovee to talk to her sometime. AGHH! Gemmie, if you read this, iLY HUNN, I'M SORRY THAT WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN FOREVER&&EVER! xD That sounds so queer, but I don't care. LoLz. I was just listening to She's a Lady by Forever the Sickest Kids. xD LoL. And I am reading Tory's while I'm typing this and coincidently, she has a bloggish post talking about the song. We like the exact same music O_+. I swear to God, it's FREAKY. I was listening to Drop Dead, Gorgeous and so was she when I PMed her. O_+ Freaky stuff mann... Freak-yyyy stuffz.
'Kay Imma go to bed in lykee;; two minutes. O_+ My back is KILLINNGGG me and I still have to wash my makeup off and other random things that I do before bed. I'm hungry. D:
Baiiz people.

♥Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/