Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tory's Upset! D:

Bwahaha. She's upset 'cuz I left her last night to sleep over at Sarah's house. D:
I just listened to Situations. Now I'm listening to My Heroine by Silverstein.
Tory is also extremely fed up with this persons' emotions on VMKM. D:
And now she's not online!!!!
:P She left me! -_-
I went swimming yesterday, then I went back to Sarah's house and her Grandma cooked mini-steaks, steamed vegetables with nummy sauce, coleslaw ({too sweet.}) and cantaloupe!
And we stayed up until like 3:00-4:00 watching Tarzan II and the Olympics. We were making videos on her cellphone. Bwahaha! That was fun. I had Ambesol in my bag, 'cuz I have a cankersore, or I bit my lower cheek, or something, but it hurt. So I was telling her how once, I was sucking on a BlowPop and it cut the roof of my mouth, so I numbed my entire mouth with Ambesol. So I numbed both of my cheeks and she only put it on one cheek, but it numbed her tongue, too! xD I'm listening to Bullet for my Valentine All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me.)
We wanna get a microphone and hook it up to a computer and make a USTREAM show. 'Cuz then; we could just talk about random things and they couldn't see us. So; that equals= no stalkers. But, if we can't do that, we'll use a camera and just point it in some weird direction. I think we're sort of amusing. And whether people can't see me or not, my parents probably still won't let me do it.
I'm listening to Ambrosia by Alesana now. xD
So, that's something we really wanna do.
BlabCam, maybe that's what we'll call it.
I just think we're kind of amusing, so it'd be fun to listen to us. Not because.... I dunno, not just to be on USTREAM. We'd talk about random stuff, funny stuff, real life situations, respond to peoples' chat questions, I guess. We'd do everything. Listen to music. xD
Other things we have to work out;;
Getting our parents to let us do this.
Getting a microphone.
If no mic. then Sarah really needs to find her charger cable to her camera.
A microphone would be loadssss easier.
Figuring out how to do it.
Figuring out who's house we can do it at.
That's basically all we SERIOUSLY need to do this, which I really hope that we can. But who knows! Knowing my parents, we probably can't... Even if no one sees us... -_- That's what sucks about being young, or having parents that seriously CARE A LOT about you. ^_^ I know that sounds incredibly dumb... But I want an e-mail and I can't have one because my mom thinks that I'm too young for one, STILL.
And we probably can't do the TALK-show because I'm TOO YOUNG. Seriously, if I can't even have an e-mail, is it really worth ANYTHING to even ASK if we can do this?? Is it, really? I don't think so. But I'll probably try anyways. IT'S A SUH-WEET idea, though... AND I'VE LUH-VEEE to do it.
But sadly, I most likely cannot. -_-
Rawr...

'Kay. I'm done ranting for now. Mah stomach hurts. >_<

Baiiz.

Kay♥

2 comments:

Toryy said...

Ahh Drink some pepto!

Sound you and Sarah had fun -_-

Jk haha ^_^

Your cheek numbing medicine stuff reminded me of at my 13 birthday party me and Allison sniffed pikie stick >_< It kinda stung.. Rofl

Toryy said...

Omg ew I hate throwing up !!

Me and Allison enjoy putting things up our nose rofl!!

Once we had sour spray and we sprayed it up our nose haha!

And I tried to shot a little nerf gun thing up my nose lol didnt work!

Thankyou that does make me feel better!! =D!!

Give Me More! =/