Wednesday, July 23, 2008

OMJB. i JUST FOUND AN EXTREMELY SMEXii PiC-A-CHURE!

~~~sQUiGGLY LiNE~
Anywayz. I just found an extremely smexy picture.
My avataarrr....! Currently, it is a picture of Tom Felton/(Draconium Lucius Malfoy) that says SLYTHERiN PRiNCE. xD

I am chatting on VMKMagic with WaterMelonErin, A.K.A Gem/Erin.
:P She showed me a Daft Punk Bodies Harder, Faster, Stronger vid. from YouTube. And it is suh-weet!

I got... A PS2 and RockBand ferr mah birthday! Yayyyyy.......?! I also got SingStar for PS2, i LOVE my GRANDMA!..... xD! I got a 715 for an English Language Arts State Test thingie which I just got in the mail todayyy... And I will not be here August 2nd, (Breaking Dawn DAY!!!) August 5th, or 6th, or 26th. 'Cause I'm doing somethin' SPECIALLLLL. That yeww don't get to know about.
Anywayz.
Hyperr.
Must go change avatar. xD :P :) (-:P <-- He has-eth a hat!

♥Kay♥

P.S. Who is the same as Sarah on the scale of shmexiness....!!

No comments:

Give Me More! =/