Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mah Berfday!

At 2:40 something in the afternoon, I will officially be of some new age. xD That yeww don't get to know about. Anywayz. So yes, Sarah, yeww were the first one to say happy birthday to me. Maybe that's 'cuz yerr sitting RIGHT THERE, or what.... Anywayz. Dinner was delicious. xD Mmmmm....! London Broil, Au Gratin potatoes, and green beans.... And grape kool-aide. xD

Baiiz ferr now.

♥This Random Kay-ish Person♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anywayz. This is a later version of the same bloggish post. I will now change the font. And continue to write in this font for the rest of the post. xD
My birthday is almost here. :) I have to wake up tomorrow, take a shower, get dressed, go to my grandma's house, go swimming, and then have mah part-ayy! Whee! I'm hyper and excited. Excited and hyper!!!!
....
......

zZzZ...

ZzZZZZZZz

Oh, yesh! HYPER AND EXCITED AM I!

:P

♥Kay♥

She shmuvs yeww!


~~~~~~~~~~~~<---Squiggly!

'Kay.
Going to bed.
So is Sarah.
G'night folks.
Baiiz.
Adios.
Aloha.
And whatever the French word is for goodbye.

BAii!

♥Kay-ish Waffle♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/