Monday, June 16, 2008

...:(

I don't know what to do anymore. School is almost out, my crush knows that I like him, my friend Tyler (W) is trying to find out if Eric REALLY likes me, or what. I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't listen.
I'm making a new story called "Running." It's about a girl named Ivory (Chaotica) who has a boyfriend named Peyton that she flees the state from, trying to escape from his perfectionism, and start a new life. Her parents are dead, and she has no one. Then she moves to Manhattan and meets Amanda-Lynne, Sam, Cameron, Terra, and Ashlee. Her best friends. And then someone familiar shows up....
Anywayz.
I'm listening to my playlist on playlist.com, right now I'll Run by The Cab is playing. I don't know what to think, or do anymore, like I said up there. The last full day of school is this Friday, Eric knows that I like him, Sarah is driving me a tad insane, Mad is okay still, I'm letting an old friend back into my life after she did something awful to me, and I'm sort of just going with it. I'm trying not to make contact with him, even though he keeps finding ways to stare at me. I don't know if that's because he thinks I'm a freak, because he knows I like him, or because of some other random reason. We watched the guys play football today at recess, heavily avoiding Moose, Eric, and trying to ignore Pat. We think that Pat likes Sarah, but we won't know until the twentieth! *Sigh* I'm kind of bored. Bored, scared, embarrassed, sad, a little depressed, happy, and... I dunno what else. Maybe confused. Definitely confusion. 'Cause I know that I'm OBVIOUSLY confused.
Bye for now.
xX KayY♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/