Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sigh

I've had better days, well, more exciting ones at least.
Sorry that I haven't wrote in awhile, I've just been... Preoccupied, I 'spose.
I've made fifty million new stories since Running, and I'm trying to keep up with them. I keep having new ideas for stories, and have been trying to hang on to old ones for my other stories. The last day of school was a complete bore. Nothing exciting really happened. My two best friends were with MY crush... I was SO mad. Anyways, I guess things are just... Boring. Tomorrow, I'm going swimming and shopping with Sarah.
Let's have a re caption of a few days back...

Last Monday- I went up to my Grandma's house to go swimming, which was fun. And spent the night. I swam for about 3 1/2 hours.
Last Tuesday- Woke up on my Grandmother's couch, ate breakfast, swam for about 3 hours, then another 2 hours. Mastered flipping underwater, and underwater handstands.
Today- I... Woke up at 10:30 this morning, ate breakfast, watched Essence of Emeril, played on the computer. Got ready for some event going on at my local mall, ate pretzels, listened to people sing Rock Hits, got Hello Kitty stuff for my birthday party Sunday.... Hello Kitty is AWSHUM! I was gonna get Hello Kitty stuff, and then Johnny Depp (as Jack Sparrow,) napkins, but I didn't. I... Came home, watched old episodes of WipeOut off of my DVR, watched the Baby Borrowers, came down here, started a new story... Going to pack for Sarah's soon.
Tomorrow- Going shopping and swimming with Sarah.
Friday- Going shopping with my aunt, for clothes, for my birthday at the mall. Eating lunch with mah aunt.
Saturday- Going to a sort of local park to watch Fireworks, and do carnival-ish stuff, most likely with Sarah. She's spending the night for my birthday.
Sunday- My birthday party, (on my actual birthday date. July 13th!)
Monday- I have NO CLUE. I might be going out to dinner to celebrate my belated birthday, or something.

That's all I know so far.... I've been listening to music and what not for awhile. Typing stories, my back hurts. >_< And I'm not allowed to go into Hot Topic Friday with my Aunt 'cause my Mom said to save her the torture of Hot Topic.... -_-' My family, except for my parents, brother, and best friends, despise Hot Topic. Sarah and I call like, hot pink, bright pink, bubblegum pink, the colors of doom. Suttle pinks like baby pink, and what not, are good colors. xD Or any pink with OTHER colors, as long as it's NOT JUSSSTTTT pink, it's okay. Anyways, Sarah's grandma calls black and gray the colors of doom. I bit my tongue so I didn't snap at her. We went into Aero, and Sarah and I were looking at this disgustingly bright pink shirt, and said, "NO! COLOR OF DOOM!!!" And her Grandma goes, "You two girls need to stop that! For God's sake, black and gray are the colors of DOOM!"
Sarah and I walked over to a different clothes rack, rolled our eyes and whispered, "whatever!"
And then burst out laughing. Anywayyssss!
I shall type more tomorrow. Bye.
OH! Ya know how I said that we won't find out who Pat likes until the twentieth of June?! It's July 9th, no 10th 'cause it's after midnight, but, whatever.... So we FOUND OUT! He likes Sarah!

xX Love ya,

Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/