Wednesday, October 14, 2009

this used to be a funhouse; but now it's full of evil clowns.

'imma tell, yo daddy!
Hahaa, gotta love Ashley!
Football game's canceled 'cuz of frkn homecoming =/
Depressionnnnn.
For the past 2 days, Eric has not been in French. Do you know how boring French is without him?
&Today, TJ wasn't in class either. I had Megan, and that's it! We didn't even get to talk though; we had a quiz!
Sarah's at the library and Katie's eating dinner, but she's still on AIM. She's trying to fix her blog from yesterday.
I have to call Alyssa some time tonight.... :o
Technology is getting more fun; I get to paint soon! But Mr. Watson spent the WHOLE period helping Morgan, who is my motherrrrr<3.>
So I spent the whole period waiting to do ONE thing, &Never got to do it!
Gawdd....!
Allison's driving me INSANE. She's being SUCH an LBR!
We got medicine for my dog, so now she'll get better<3
I'll let you know if anything exciting happens o.x
As if...

Tiana-Marie out, Son!
Get with ittt :p


love&footballgames&alyssa&orange paint fights in tech with arianna&ncis&oh yeah, eric! [x


No comments:

Give Me More! =/