Tuesday, October 13, 2009

damn she's a sexy chick, a sexy chickk.

whoahh. that's what she said ;D
The dance SUCKED.
Football game? =We lost, but that's okay!
&After the football game David Sokamoto asked me out o.x
Then Sunday night when I was at my grandma's Pat called me because Clay &Eric wanted to talk to me?
Then apparently, after I didn't answer, they tried to run away to Tyler Hobbs's house but got caught, haha?
Nice, guys, NICE.
AND, Eric apparently likes me a little?
He wasn't here today though.
Going to the next football game with Alyssa Thursday. Liz Hicks is coming? Idk.
It's Christmas in Hollywood, Santa's back up in the hood so meet me under the mistletoe let's...
It's Hannukah in Inglewood, dradles spinning in da hood, so meet me by the manura lets' get drunkk!
Haha, great song by Hollywood Undead<3
I'm being a bumble bee for Halloween, Katie's being a lady bug, and Taylor&Ashley are being babies. (We're all going togetherr in Katie&Ashley's neighborhoods.)
I'm on AIM with Kathryn Marie Renee!
Her grandpa died D:
R.I.P Katie's grandpa<3
Her mom's finally coming home tonight.(:

Okay, so Alyssa &T.J. broke up at the dance but now they're back togetherr?
Craziness.
Yeahh. So I'll type more later, maybee?
Byee.


Tiana-Marie out Sonn!

love&eric&footballgames&bradleyfarms&sorry david sokamoto.


No comments:

Give Me More! =/