Thursday, March 25, 2010

&save your heart for someone that's worth dying for. don't give it away, torn apartt; never getting what you've been crying for...it's always the same

on, on to the next one- on to the next one;;

now walk it outtt;; awwwhhhh SNAP! now rock, rock, rock, rockk; you can do it all by yo'selff. baaabygirl, what's your namee?

hahaaa-
well, i'm sore.
second day of track practice=ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
just like my upper thighhhs?
it was pouringgg.
and... i would type all the stuff we did; but, i'm too lazy(:
you'll deal.

conversation: me&tylerr (just before i forgettt :p);;

me: ksoo i'm talking to this one kidd that just imed me? idek who it is hahaa(: wait. yes i do!
tyler: hahaaa. bett he's a weirdoo :x
me: thaaanks? you're nicee :p nahh he's not that weird... just kinda... unattractive, annoying &rude(:
tyler: awe poor kid ):
me: hahaa he'll deal. i'm nothing to be depressed overr.
tyler: haha, suree :p
me: well at leastt i don't think so.(:
tyler: well i can't say nothin :x ...............(he's dating one of my best friendsss)
me: ohh i see :x thankss(:
tyler: hahaaa yeahh(;


andd so onn?
i miss US. like... me&himm.
i try soo hard not to let their 'relationshipp' bug me but it kinda doess ):
i'll get over it, of coursee. i already have starteddd :x

i might be going to hudson valley to go shoppingg with haley tomorrow after i get outta trackk(:
we're gonna go shopping, &stay in a hotel and stufff(:
i'm excitedd.
then saturday i'm supposed to go to this thing with taylorrr
love that girrrrl, mannn(:

well ima peace ittt.
showerrr, then bedd, then schoollll, trackk, haley's mom is picking me upp, i'm going to her house to get changedd, straighten hairr and crapp, then to saugerties = hudson valley(:

ksoo, byee

No comments:

Give Me More! =/