Tuesday, September 29, 2009

c'mon down to the city of la where we, we ride with gangsters &The pimpin's easy!

whoaabby<3

What it do, baby boo? (:
Okayy. So Kenzie's annoying the crapp out of me; you have no idea!
Sum it all up;; Lies, lies, &More Lies. Ohh, &She's dating Eric, nice, rightt?
Yeahh, no. Not really.
I swear, she can't go one day without a boyfriend; honestly, I think she would implode.
Meaning: explode from the inside outt =/
Going on with lifee;;
I am SO flipping excited for Bradley Farms! I feel like a dog!! You know how they get so excited that they pee themselves? THAT'S how excited I am; y'know, without the pee o.x
'Cuz, that'd be a little awkward don't'cha thinkk?
Haha, I got Eric moved in the computer lab for French [x
He used to sit behind me, but I guess we talk too much so he got moved to the complete opposite side of the room :p
Whoops!(:
WHY SO SERIOUS!? Jk, sorry. That just TOTALLY popped into my head outta NOWHERE. [x
Picture day today! Opposite of YAY. =/
Mine's probably;; GAG ME WITH A SPOON bad. Trust me; it most deff. is.
I have 2 tests tomorrow (one of them is supposed to be extremely difficult (: ) &I have not studied for eitherr.
Ohh, I'll get to it; no worries. Well, I'm going to study for social studies at least... I'll study for English third period tomorrow. Too lazy to do it today.
WOWZAA;; I HATE INTEGRATED ALGEBRA=TRIG.
What you're all asking me;; Did you really just realize this?
My answer;; No. I did not. I've hated it since last year.
Technology=FAILLL ;D
I totally butchered my car thingyy today with the saw :p

Anyways, peace out sonn!


Tiana-Marie Out, Playaa<3

love&ericc??&grrr, kenzie!!!&theclique&french&au revior, childrenn! :p

No comments:

Give Me More! =/