Tuesday, July 28, 2009

drink all day; play all night. let's get it poppin'... i'm in miami trickk!

ohhheyyy. what's up? haha (;
i'm on thee phone with this chickadee named Sarah.
Ew, right? Haha, jayykayy.
I love my slavewoman<33
She's on the computerr right now. &Getting on meebo as we speak.
Yeahh(:
I have YouthCourt tonight.
My hair is wet, &Running down my back. Ahhh D:
I'm pretty much soaked, now.
I spent the night at Katie's house last night. ;D
I was up until like 2 with her, 'cuz we could not sleep.
We went spazztastic in her pool. Haha, it was greatt(:
&We were playing Wipeout (like the show! ;D) in the pool.
With noodles, boogieboards, &These humognous aerobic, work-out balls.
'Goodnight and, big balls xD'



I'll explain life laterr, haha.
Next post? Maybe.

'kay, bye!


Love ya,
tiana-mariee outt, sonn!!


peace&&lovee&youu!&texting&gum&&mylovelyfriends<33

No comments:

Give Me More! =/