Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i'm a real big fan of yours; but i'm just a joke to youu.

hayhayhayy (; what's upp?
i haven't blogged in awhile so, HERE I AM!
we've been going to our community park/pool quite a bit lately, just like last yearr (:
uhmm. well, i kind of like this kid named tylerr now. i've known
him for everr, & i liked him in 3rd grade, but i guess i like him again?
who knows?
uhmm. yeahh.
my berffdayy is in 14 days! /*excitementt*\
yushh (:
sooooo, who wants to hear of my exciting summerr plans for joooh-liee?

july-

on thee...
4th- my grandparents' neighbors are having a 4th of july party & so is my friend kerrigan, who's relatives live down the street from my grandparents' housee. which means i'm going to both par-tayyys ;D

on thee...
13th- 'tis my berffdayy (: & there's a teen swim at the community park. idkk if we're going??

on thee...
15th- harry potter & the half-blood prince movie comes outt.
which i am very excited for, 'cuz that's mahh favorite book! (:
even thoughh.... you know how like.... 2 years ago, order of the phoenix was supposed to come out on the 13th (my b-dayy)? but then it came out on the 11th (2 days early)?
well, i'm hoping that this year, the half-blood prince will come out 2 days early, so then it'll come out on mahh berffdayy (:

on days which are unknownn...
-i'm going camping with sarah for a week?
-i'm going to six flags/darien lake
-i'm getting 2 different colors of highlights in my hair. my
hair is already a medium-ishh brown. it turns blondiee/amber-yy-ish in the summer from the sun. but i wanna get thin, caramel colored highlights w/ thicker, light-auburn ones :D my mom already said that she'll get her friend to do it for us. (who's a hair-stylist. ;D)


i'm excited!! (:


& now i'm kinda boredd. =/ there's nothing to do D: ahhhh.
'kay, imma go now. byee (:

KAY-ELLL OUTT, SON! <3

love&&nevershoutneverr&tylerr(?)

No comments:

Give Me More! =/