Friday, June 5, 2009

Ay Bay Bayy<33

Heyyy(= For any of you that know of Curvine (SEXY HOT, CHRISTIAN, ALTERNATIVE CHRISTIAN MUSIC SINGER/RAPPERR) I LOVE YOU. I saw him last night at His Tabernacle with my friends Coryn, Kate, Katie, and Jasmine<33 HE WAS FRKINGG AMAZING BBY. YOU BEST BELIEVE IT, SON :p
CURVINE SIGNED MY ARM!!! and this piece of paper thingyy, BUT MY ARM IS BETTER!!! And Jasmine is burning his new CD for me, (ILYS!) My computer is being slow and it's annoying the crap out of me. It pauses after like every sentence. (GAYY)
Anyways;;
I have been asked out three times this year, which is a new record for me(= I don't usually get asked out this muchh; so I was surprised(= But not of them count, 'cuz I don't like any of them like that. SOOOO;;
MIKE FINALLY BROKE UP WITH KELLI A FEW DAYS AGO;;; HAPPY DAYYSS ARE HERE AT LAST BBY.
We have to write Personal Narratives for our English Final Exam, and I'm no where close to finishing itt )=
Well, I'm bored, so I'm ending this.
I'm waiting for Sarah to call me back, 'cuz we're supposed to go to the mall tomorrow (=<33
Well, while I'm waiting...
A LIST OF PEOPLE I LOVE!!!-
Okayyyy....

Jasmine
Katie
Kenzie
Coryn
Kate
Allyson
Kelli
T.B.
Tyler
Sarah
Pat
Hailey
Rachel
Eric
Siskin
Mike
Austin
Morgan
Paul
Connor
Danny
Shania
Jen
Audrey
Shannon
Kali
Gabi
Cassie('cuz she yelled at Mr. Gagliardo!!(= MY HERO :p)
Clay
Joe!!! (VROOM, VROOM!! ahaha)
Allison
Logan
Britany
Nate
Megan
Kerrigan
Taylor
Dakota
Alex ('cuz i love watching him get tripped by 8th graders!!(: )
John
Michelle
Val
Colleen
CHRIS DRAKEEE!!!<33333 (don't leave pleasee ): i'll be sad forever!!!! )
Jessica
OMGGG CURVINE<33 IS MY BFFFFFFFFFFFFF/HUSBAND<3333333

Ahaha, that's all I can thinkk of :p
If you're my friend and I forgot you let me know :p
JASMINE'S MY GOD-MOMMY
AND MORGAN, DAKOTA, AND KENZIE ALL SHARE CUSTODY OF ME. SARAH AND KATIE ARE MY SISTERS FOR LIFEE<33 SARAH'S MY UNCLE/GRANDFATHERR. KENZIE AND DAKOTA ARE MY DADDIESS<33 AND EVERYONE IS MY WIFEYY :p
ERIC AND SISKIN ARE MY SEXXXYYY COWTIPPERS AND SHANIA AND JASMINE ARE MY SWEETHEARTSS<33 CORYN AND KELLI ARE MAHH HOESS (jaykayy, i love you kelli and corynnnn (= )

♥ Tiana Loves You With All Her Heart Like Nothing Else Matters But You With a Burning Passion!!!♥

2 comments:

cullencrazy224 said...

what do you mean im your uncle/grandfather

just wonderin' why a girl like you's lookin' so blue, sweetheartt;; said...

haha. you'll never know chickadee (;

Give Me More! =/