Friday, March 13, 2009

REALLY TICKED OFF.

How many people out there, reading this blog, have an AIM? Guess what? I CERTAINTLY DON'T! It's so dumb!! My mom seems to think that she knows everything about AIM when she's NEVER EVEN HAD ONE. I just really want one. All of my friends that I could talk to!
They're considering getting me a phone for my birthday... And my dad just told me I'll be able to send and receive from FIVE DIFFERENT NUMBERS! FIVE! WHAT'S THE POINT IN HAVING A PHONE?! I'D RATHER NOT HAVE ONE AT ALL!!!!
It's just SO STUPID.
It makes me so mad.
AIM is pretty much PERFECTLY HARMLESS. You can only talk to people that you add and people that add YOU.
I would NOT make a profile.
I would NOT make a bebo, which they've seem to have bought or something...
I don't care. I'm just really ticked; it's not fair, is it?
♥Tiana Marie♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/