Monday, December 15, 2008

Okay...

Okay. So a little longer gone than planned, but that's okay! Right?
Well, here are some updates...;;
I'm currently obsessed with a band called Saosin(which mike got me in to.)
I had my chorus concert last wednesday.
i got kelli an all time low shirt for her birthday, and I went to her party Friday with Jessica.
Saturday I worked the breakfast again. Then I went to Katie's.
I went to Time Out at the mall with Katie on Sunday.
Today we had a very interesting conversation with mike (me&&morgan) about morgan's "five dollar foot long purse" rofl.

Today In...;;
French;; Review on Vocab.
Science;; Labs with Paige on Paramecium, Ameba, Protozoa, Volvox... And one other one that I can't remember, it's escaping me right now. But I think we messed up.
Social Studies;; Since I'm done with my workbook, I was working on my dumb map.
Chorus;; Sat and Talked. And we'll be doing nothing all week except for PARTYING since our concert is over.
Gym;; We're ending juggling soon and I'm stuck at 15 with demon balls. -_-
Accel. Math;; BORING. TEST TOMORROW.
Lunch;; I LOVE LUNCH;D
Health;; We're ending Drug/Alcohol Abuse this week, and starting Sex Ed. after Xmas Break.
English;; Doing nothing all week except for PARTYING, like in Chorus, because our ELAs are in January. We're doing a play. I'm "Woman" in A Christmas Carol. ROFLL.
10th Period;; I had Photo Club today.;D


ANDDDDD
I sat with Mike on the bus on Thursday because all after school activities were canceled due to snow. We had a SnowDay on Friday.:D!


Okay. So that's pretty much it.
Actually, there's probably a lot more that I could tell you right now, but I'm too lazy.:D
HAPPY HOLIDAYS<33 I've gotta get back to VMKM!D:

Kay♥

No comments:

Give Me More! =/