Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bwahahaa

That one from last night was a TOTAL waste of blog. LoL. I dunno why I did it, actually...?
Imma gonna listen to Situations... YES, AGAIN.
I LoVe Ronnie Radke's voice, SORRRRRYYYY!!!
:P
Bwahaha, it's playing!
"HELLO THURMAN, IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOLLLL."
THE SITUATIONS, ARE IRRELEVANT NOW!
:P
He is so.... ADJFS;SKD... HOT!
:P He's hot in some vids. and kind of weird-looking in others. O_o
Sooo, I went out to get a few pairs of jeans and sneakers for gym and I got an overflowing bag from OldNavy, I SHOULD have another bag from HotTopic, but my Twilight novelty tee is STILL going through shipping.
LYING IS YOUR LATEST PASSION.
DYING IS YOUR LATEST FASHION.
xD
And I went to.... Fashion Bug and got jewelery. :P It's so AWSHuM.
And I got a pair of NewBalances for gym and a pair of low-cut Vans. I dunno how to put it. I guess... The tongue doesn't go all the way up like the original style does??
*Clicks replay button.*
"You know, I'm not like the other kids. I'm weird... And my pants are too tight."
Bwahaha!
They all stop to stare at his pants. :P
Uhm... And I got AirHeads Sour Xtremes ({Sour thingies.}) from Fashion Bug, too, LoL.
Anddddd..... What else did I get?
Holy crud, I can't remember.
Agh, well.
I have to get back to Tory. She spilled putting on her cellular device....


And her shorts.

Baiiz.

Ronnie says, "Baiiz" too.

pEace oUT!

♥Kay♥

1 comment:

Toryy said...

You can have elmo haha im stickin with Claeb Turnman from Ftsk haha

Give Me More! =/