Saturday, July 12, 2008

Okiedokie

Mwahaha. I'm backerz.
Sarah just made a blogger. She is cullencrazy224. Most of the time I'm cullencrazy223, but, I'm MissMurder right now. I might be changing it soon. I am still watching Myth Busters. xD Sarah is typing. I made her URL butterdemon. And her whole blog BUTTER HORD #1. I find it hilarious, 'cause she is a BUTTER HORD! My God, is she ever. It is almost tomorrow... i AM EXCiTED, i WANT iT TO BE TOMORROW!!! i WANNA OPEN MAH PRESENTS...!! I also changed mah avatar, now it's animated, pink, and says "ROCK ON!" Instead of it being paperclips. I might go type more of my stories later, right now I'm typing to yeww people. Who don't even read my blog, but that's okay. I enjoy talking to myself. xD I found this site from a guy named Baseball on here and on VMKMagic. He's funny. :-)
Two more minutes closer to tomorrow!
Anywayz.
I must find more to talk about... OH!
We called Pat the earlier today, and we were talkiiing.... I don't know. We didn't really talk about much. Anywayz, again. Sarah and I were shouting the lyrics to I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry out in my driveway today. People were staring at us. xD I don't know if we're going to our local park tonight, or not, though.
MAH B-DAY iS 2MORROW! Well i guess yeww know that by now, 'cause i keep talking 'bout it.
'Kay. I might be goin' nowz.
Gotta make sure that Sarah isn't injuring herself.
'Kay baiiz.

Kay, 'cause she's extremely smexayy!♥

P.S.: i KNOW i'M EXTREMELY SMEXAYY 'CAUSE iT SAYS SO ON CHAD'S PLANNER! Chad is also one of mah besties! xD

'Kay.
Baii
Now.
Peoplez.

♥Kay-bear♥
Sarah says haii.

No comments:

Give Me More! =/