Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dinnnnnerrrr

Dinner is almost done! Wheee! I'm excited, and hyper....! As my avatar currently states. Though I may be changing it in a matter of two minutes. Anywayz. What are yeww people up to? Sarah still thinks that she is smexier than me. I mean really, who's typing is more smexayy? I know. Mine is. But she can't seem to process that. xD
Byez ferr now. I must go see what Sarah has written about me.... Most likely bad things...

OOO! KOOL-AiDE! MY MOMMY MADE GRAPE KOOL-AiDE, AND iT'S DELiCiOUS!

♥The Smexiest, And Yeww Know It, (especially yeww sarah.) Kay♥

Ps. She really, STiLL, thinks that she is smexier than me. *shakes head discouragingly and in disappointment.* She'll never learn... Poor, poor, un-innocent, girl. Who got me something cool for my birthday. xD

No comments:

Give Me More! =/